RadioInspectorRC performs the basic functions of radio monitoring and measurement of VHF-UHF-SHF radio frequency signals for “civilian” radio monitoring tasks which require metrologically correct measurement results.
1. Frequency range (F1-F2) analysis;
2. Fixed discrete frequency (F1, F2, F3….Fn) analysis;
3. Analysis of discrete signal spectrum;
4. IQ data digital signal analysis;
5. Signal parameter measurements;
6. Detections of signals that exceed an operator-set signal strength amplitude threshold, establishing a list of detected signals; performing predefined analysis operations for signals that exceed the threshold;
7. Operation with a user-provided database of authorized signals, analysis results, analyzing radiating devices and interface ;
8. Digital signal processing (vector analysis) and signal analysis of DECT, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GSM, TETRA, DRM, DMR; analogue TV signals;
9. Storing and loading tasks and frequency range scans (panoramas scans);
10. Integration with a GPS receiver and a geographic information system (MapInfo);
11. Launching tasks in manual or automatic mode;
RadioInspectorRC works with measuring instruments that are connected to a computer via the I_MasterDevice program (I_MasterDevice can run on the same computer where RadioInspectorRC is running). The program is capable of defining a ‘measuring path’ including measuring instrument, antennas and transmission lines, their calibration (loss/gain) data. The measuring circuit determines the measurement accuracy.
DTest option (Digital Test)
RС-SA option (SA – Spectrum Analyzer direct control window)
RС-Meas option (Meas – Measurement)